deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum in Lincoln, MA is a wonderful experience for all ages. Without even trying, your curiosity will lead the way allowing you to discover creatures, sculptures, and anything else your imagination may conjure.
- Free? Yes, there is free admission every Wednesday for all visitors. Lincoln residents have free membership at any time.
- Like to Bike? Excellent. Ride your bike to the museum and your entrance is free. And with a picnic lunch (see below), you've got a great day ahead of you.
- Pack Up. A number of visitors, regardless of entry level, brought picnics with then to enjoy the view and the lush surroundings. I suggest you do the same.
- Go to the Top. Don't forget to get a view of the entire park from the roof deck. You'll have a view of the outdoor park as well as the nearby reservoir - simply magnificent!
- Do Yoga. The park offers many great events, including yoga. See the special event schedule for more information.